Singapore is World’s Best Airport
Asian airports have shone in the 2010 Skytrax World Airport Awards, taking out six of the top 10 places and all of the top three, with Singapore’s Changi Airport returning to World No.1.
South Korea’s Incheon International and Hong Kong International took the silver and bronze places respectively. Kuala Lumpur came 5th, Beijing 8th and Bangkok 10th.
The World Airport Awards™ are based on the results from 9.8 million questionnaires completed by airline passengers in 2009/2010, covering more than 210 airports worldwide. The survey evaluates traveller experiences across 39 different airport service and product factors - from check-in, arrivals, transfer through to departure at the gate.
- Biotech entrepreneurship flourishing in Malaysia
- World Bank Group to open office in Singapore
- ‘Wave’ of FDI flows into Malaysia in 2011
- The Economist: good policies creating a strong Penang
- Senai Hi-Tech Park will help transform Malaysia, says PM Najib
- Could Indonesia overtake Thailand as an auto manufacturer?
- Clark International Airport becoming an important Philippines hub
- Singapore tightens conditions for foreign workers
- Singapore may benefit from financial gloom: survey
- AirAsia in share swap with Malaysia Airlines?