Serviced apartments to boom in Malaysia
The serviced apartment industry is tipped to boom in Malaysia and competition will grow, as hotel companies like Frasers Hospitality Pte Ltd invest in downtown luxury suites for the local and tourist market. The Singapore company’s first Malaysian venture, Fraser Place Kuala Lumpur, offers 30 floors of various sized apartments with all the expected luxury amenities: restaurants, retail outlets and a pool with a view of the KL skyline.
Demand for the full-time services of a hotel in private dwellings is growing, and others in the hospitality industry are expected to join the party.
source & article: Bernama
- Biotech entrepreneurship flourishing in Malaysia
- ‘Wave’ of FDI flows into Malaysia in 2011
- The Economist: good policies creating a strong Penang
- Senai Hi-Tech Park will help transform Malaysia, says PM Najib
- Clark International Airport becoming an important Philippines hub
- AirAsia in share swap with Malaysia Airlines?
- Japanese M&A activity and FDI grows in Malaysia
- RIM may set up Blackberry procurement center in Penang
- Corporatize sports funding, says Malaysian govt.
- AirAsia, ANA join to form new budget airline in Japan