Science & Technology entrepreneur workshops
The National University of Singapore Faculty of Science will hold a number of workshops for entrepreneurs in late April.
Guest speaker at the events will be Dr. Gunther Festel of Festel Capital, an investment firm specializing in environmental, health, energy, materials and nutrition technologies. Topics will cover the importance of entrepreneurs and start-ups in innovation, an introduction to start-ups and practical advice on getting things going.
article & source: SG Entrepreneurs
- Biotech entrepreneurship flourishing in Malaysia
- World Bank Group to open office in Singapore
- The Economist: good policies creating a strong Penang
- Senai Hi-Tech Park will help transform Malaysia, says PM Najib
- Singapore tightens conditions for foreign workers
- Singapore may benefit from financial gloom: survey
- RIM may set up Blackberry procurement center in Penang
- Google keen on Indonesian market, less keen on local regulation
- More on Indonesia’s entrepreneurial spirit
- Indonesian courier start-up Go-Jek wins fame, prize