SapuraCrest in new cooperation deal with Petrovietnam
Regional Malaysian oil and gas provider SapuraCrest Petroleum Bhd has inked a deal with Petrovietnam Technical Services Corporation (PTSC) to share staff expertise and help cement its five-year old relationship with Vietnam.
The deal will involve scholarships for selected PTSC personnel at Malaysia’s Asia Pacific University College in Technology Park, Bukit Jalil, and enable both companies to develop core oil and gas businesses such as ocean construction and seismic surveying. Increased knowledge-sharing and cooperation will also enable SapuraCrest to meet Vietnamese market requirements for foreign-owned companies.
SapuraCrest also has a presence in most other Southeast Asian countries, as well as India, Russia, Japan, Australia and Africa.
source & article: Business Times
- Biotech entrepreneurship flourishing in Malaysia
- ‘Wave’ of FDI flows into Malaysia in 2011
- The Economist: good policies creating a strong Penang
- Senai Hi-Tech Park will help transform Malaysia, says PM Najib
- Indonesia to give tax holidays to major foreign investors
- US$4.7bn in major gas projects approved for Indonesia
- AirAsia in share swap with Malaysia Airlines?
- Japanese M&A activity and FDI grows in Malaysia
- RIM may set up Blackberry procurement center in Penang
- Corporatize sports funding, says Malaysian govt.