Manufacturing Indonesia exhibition a display of rapidly growing industry
The annual Manufacturing Indonesia exhibition will take place at the Jakarta International Expo again in the first week of December 2010, presenting a full range of industrial manufacturing equipment and machinery amid signs Indonesia’s manufacturing sector will continue its recent impressive growth.
The exhibition will be the largest in Indonesia to date, targeting almost every major industry. Major sections are: Machine Tools, Tools & Hardware, Industrial Automation and Vehicle Manufacturing, featuring national pavilions from China, Thailand, Taiwan, Korea, Singapore, Austria, Germany, Turkey and UK.
A number of conferences and individual seminars will run alongside the event, as will the Plastics and Rubber and ProPak Indonesia exhibition. Manufacturing Indonesia will take place at the Jakarta International Expo from 1-4 December 2010. Full details are available at the event’s website.
- Japanese Road Show to discuss opportunities in ASEAN
- ‘Wave’ of FDI flows into Malaysia in 2011
- Could Indonesia overtake Thailand as an auto manufacturer?
- Indonesia to give tax holidays to major foreign investors
- US$4.7bn in major gas projects approved for Indonesia
- Indonesia strong enough to cope with ‘hot money’, but still wary
- Google keen on Indonesian market, less keen on local regulation
- More on Indonesia’s entrepreneurial spirit
- Indonesian courier start-up Go-Jek wins fame, prize
- More longer-term investment flows into Indonesia