Invest Malaysia 2010 conference begins Tuesday
Around 600 participants representing local and international companies will meet in Kuala Lumpur this week for the two day “Invest Malaysia 2010″ conference. Now in its 6th year, the conference’s theme will be “Powering Global Excellence”. International investors will have access to Malaysian corporate and government leaders alike at private meetings and open discussions, including 27 presentations by local companies and policy statements by senior government figures.
The conference is being sponsored and organized by Bursa Malaysia, Maybank Investment Bank and Nomura Holdings.
source & article: The Star
see also: Bursa Malaysia conference page
- Biotech entrepreneurship flourishing in Malaysia
- ‘Wave’ of FDI flows into Malaysia in 2011
- The Economist: good policies creating a strong Penang
- Senai Hi-Tech Park will help transform Malaysia, says PM Najib
- Indonesia to give tax holidays to major foreign investors
- AirAsia in share swap with Malaysia Airlines?
- Japanese M&A activity and FDI grows in Malaysia
- RIM may set up Blackberry procurement center in Penang
- Indonesia strong enough to cope with ‘hot money’, but still wary
- Corporatize sports funding, says Malaysian govt.