Ernst & Young seeks Singapore entrepreneurs
Accounting firm Ernst & Young is seeking nominations for its Singapore Entrepreneur of the Year (EOY) Award.
Candidates will be judged on their entrepreneurial spirit, innovation, personal integrity or influence, strategic vision, and their companies’ financial performance and global impact.
E&Y’s Country Managing Partner, Steven Pham, hopes the award will “inspire more local SMEs to think beyond traditional constraints… to expand their businesses abroad”. Nominations will be open from now until 30 June 2010.
article & source: Straits Times
(NB: E&Y also operates the EOY Award in other countries across the region, including Mayalsia and the Philippines.)
- Biotech entrepreneurship flourishing in Malaysia
- World Bank Group to open office in Singapore
- ‘Wave’ of FDI flows into Malaysia in 2011
- The Economist: good policies creating a strong Penang
- Senai Hi-Tech Park will help transform Malaysia, says PM Najib
- Clark International Airport becoming an important Philippines hub
- Singapore tightens conditions for foreign workers
- Singapore may benefit from financial gloom: survey
- AirAsia in share swap with Malaysia Airlines?
- Japanese M&A activity and FDI grows in Malaysia