ASEANpreneurs Day 2010 in Singapore
Entrepreneurs from across Southeast Asia will gather in Singapore on 26 May to show off their various visions for the region’s future and discuss whether ASEAN could become the next Silicon Valley (well yes, as long as it has Silicon Valley’s freedoms too). The event hopes to draw on ASEAN’s diversity and youth to empower those creative and brave enough to bring their plans into reality.
There will be an awards ceremony for the digital media competition ASEAN Ideas Canvas and a celebration of the success of the ASEAN Youth Leaders’ Network, followed by a panel discussion with guest speakers and a Break Out session to give entrepreneurs the chance to interact and discuss their ideas with other like minded visionaries.
The event will be held on Wed 26 May from 4-6PM, and admission is free with registration.
- Japanese Road Show to discuss opportunities in ASEAN
- World Bank Group to open office in Singapore
- Singapore tightens conditions for foreign workers
- Singapore may benefit from financial gloom: survey
- Google keen on Indonesian market, less keen on local regulation
- More on Indonesia’s entrepreneurial spirit
- Indonesian courier start-up Go-Jek wins fame, prize
- New deals for Malaysia from BIO International convention
- Big events in 2011 to show Malaysia’s dedication to biotech
- Infrastructure, construction boom in Southeast Asia: Reuters